Simpy download the membership form below, complete and send to the office:
We have a lot to offer you
Modern Spacious Clubhouse
- A large Wardroom and lounge with panoramic views over the Marina and Waikawa Bay.
- Full Bar facilities, when open for meals or during Club or sporting functions.
- Restaurant meals are available every Friday, Sunday evenings during the winter and after sailing on Tuesdays and Thursdays in summer.
- Shower, laundry and toilet facilities are available to senior members 24/7.
- Hire our venue for weddings, parties or conferences.
- Our Club Manager is available on 03 573 6798, if no reply please leave a message and you will be contacted.
- The club owns over 90 secure, well maintained moorings throughout Queen Charlotte Sound, Pelorus Sound and D’Urville Island for the use of our Senior members. These moorings are jointly shared with the Mana and Pelorus Boating Clubs to spread the cost of maintenance and to give you greater mooring options for your enjoyment.
- The Yacht Racing Programme runs through the full year and caters for all levels of ability. With Twilight racing on Tuesdays through summer, regattas, coastal races, harbour racing and the Sunday Winter Series. Plus the popular Lean to sail series held over summer on Thursday evenings as well as the more social Business House Series there is always something happening on the water.
- Cruises vary from social overnight ‘raft-up’s at a designated location to week long cruises to D’Urville Island and Pelorus Sound and further afield if several boats wish to take part.
- Yachts and launches and trailer boats are all encouraged to join in.
- Annual beach clean up to go ashore and remove rubbish from beaches where we have moorings is completed each year.
- Mooring dives are undertaken each year where the seafloor around our moorings is cleaned from rubbish.
- The club has an active Executive, who work hard to ensure the smooth running of the Club.
- The Waikawa Boating Club is affiliated to Yachting New Zealand and as such, is under the umbrella of the National Association, which lobbies Government hard, to help all recreational boaties.
- The Club publishes a weekly email newsletter to keep you up to date with club activities and other items of interest including a members section.