PIC is pleased to have been selected by the Waikawa Boating Club as their Insurance Broker for The Waikawa Boat Club Insurance Facility, which arranges insurance covers for their members. Below is an outline of who we are and a brief summary of the benefits we can provide to you and a club as a whole.
Who is PIC Insurance Brokers?
PIC Insurance Brokers is a 100% NZ owned insurance brokerage and has been in operation for over 25 years. We offer all types of insurance and we have a specialist marine insurance department.
Supporting Local Community, Organisations, and Clubs
PIC Insurance Brokers have had long standing relationships with a number of club, teams and charities around New Zealand. In particular we are major sponsors of the iconic Coastal Classic event and Yachting and Cruising clubs, Buckland’s Beach Yacht Club, Royal NZ Yacht Squadron and Pine Harbour Cruising Club. Our Marine Insurance specialists are heavily involved in the community of yachting and power boating.
What we can offer Waikawa Boating Club Members
- Tailored solution for each individual member
- Better buying power through PIC’s strong relationships with Insurers – this means more benefits for the Club and its members
- We Cater for all vessels within your membership
- Exclusive policy wordings
- Assistance at claim time – provide an efficient and valuable service
- Enhanced customer service – We work on behalf of the members not the Insurers
- A percentage of premium is given to the club with every marine insurance policy
- No additional Premium for Racing
- Agreed excesses for Racing claims
- High Automatic Extensions for Fishing Gear and Personal Effects
- Different Policies Tailored to Powerboat owners and Yacht owners
- No Excess for Damage caused in Marina berth
- Competitive Package insurance for House Contents and Cars available.
Current insurance policies
We understand that each club member will currently have an insurance policy. Please download and return our PIC Letter of Appointment 2014. Alternatively you can pick up a letter of Appointment at the Waikawa Boat Club. This will transfer your existing information to us to use and we contact you to discuss your individual requirements. This has no cost.
For any further information, please feel free to contact Waikawa Boating Club or Sophie Kerr at PIC Insurance Brokers, Phone 021 566 074 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also find general information on our website, www.pic.co.nz